JASHAN E RANG
A SPECIAL HOLI PARTY AT SECOND LIFE RESORT, RISHIKESH - 12th & 13th March 2017
POOL PARTY ON 13TH MARCH 2017
Duration : 2Night 1Days
Destination : Rishikesh
Activities : Trekking - River Rafting - Fun Activities - Bone Fire
Price : Rs. 4,999/ Pax. ( 2 Bedded Room )
• Accodomation in Luxury Camps.
• Welcome Drinks.
• All meals & snacks (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner).
• Unlimited Soft Drinks / Snacks on 13th March 2017 during Holi Celebration (10am to 1pm) with DJ Sachin perform JASHAN E RANG.
• Unlimited Soft Drinks / Snacks on 12th March 2017 at Eve Sufi Night Celebration (6pm to 10pm) with DJ Sachin perform SUFI NIGHT.
• 2 Night Stay in Just @ 4999.00 per person.
• For Booking Call 9873186252.
Things you will need at the camp:
Second Life Resorts is an eco fun village resort comprises of an ethnic eco-villages located on the banks of huel (HEM GANGA), a tributary of Ganges which is surrounded by village fields. It is a breath taking destination for best of nature, wild life, river and the majestic Himalayas.
• A flash light or a torch - A flash light or torch is a must when you are at the camp, Extra T Shirts and Short Pants – for rafting. Make sure you bring cloths that dries quickly (DRY-FIT).
• Woolens or warm clothes - You must bring something warm to wear at the camp as the evenings are pretty cold. However, you will need warm cloths and woolen caps only during December to February. Otherwise a simple warm jacket is sufficient.
• A change of clothes – Don’t forget to bring some extra clothes. However, don’t carry too much clothing.
• Footwear – Bring at least two pairs of footwear. One sandal or loafer for rafting and one sneaker for roaming around the camp. Remember don’t bring anything with HARD SOLE.
• Swimsuit or swimming trunks – If you care to go for a swim in the river.
• You will need protection from the sun. Hence don’t forget your sunglasses, caps and cord for your specs as well.
• A good sunscreen lotion is a must.
• Bring your own toothpaste, tooth brush and soap as well.
• Although there will be first aid box at the camp but don’t forget your personal medication.
• Your own personal camera to capture the memories and scenic beauty of the camp.
• Remember, you will not get any alcohol or cigarettes at the camp. So bring it on your own.